Enjoying a tasty beer is great, but enjoying a tasty beer where it’s made is even better!
Diebolt Brewing Tasting Room is open Wednesday – Sunday for your drinking pleasure.
- Thursdays: Run Club at 6:30 & Trivia at 7pm
- Saturdays: Yoga at 11am
- Comedy every 3rd Friday of the month at 8pm
We do not serve food because our primary focus is beer! However, we do make some mean Bavarian Pretzels and on occasion we do have food trucks. There are also some great restaurants in walking or biking distance, like Denver Deep Dish LoHi and Avanti F&B. Check our event calendar to see which food truck will be visiting!
Event Space – Reserve Today!
Celebrate your birthday, special event, meeting or fundraiser at Diebolt Brewing Co. Our event space can accommodate most groups and includes:
- 100+ occupancy
- 3,000 sq. ft.
- Tables and chairs available
- Games and great beer
- Food trucks
For more information or to reserve your spot please call, 720-643-5940, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15-20 hrs/wk, weekends and weekdays
Position Summary: Pouring beers, smiling, cleaning, interacting with customers, knowing Diebolt Brewing Co like the back of your hand, and just being an awesome person.
- Checking ID’s
- Providing a great experience for our guests
- Knowing and speaking about Diebolt and our beers to guests
- Stocking merchandise, glassware and cleaning supplies
- Cleaning, sweeping and stocking of the bathrooms and tasting room
- Clearing and wiping down tables/bar
- Properly cleaning glassware
- Setting up for events
- Safety and sanitization behind the bar
- Keeping watch over our guests safety
- Standing for long periods of time
- Must be 21 years of age
- Excellent customer service
- Interested and passionate about craft beer
- TIPS certified
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server (acquire within first month)
- Flexible schedule
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Consistent and honest
- Ability to move kegs around in the cold box
- Ability to multi-task
Experience: 1+ year bartender experience, 2+ years experience in the service industry.
Please email resumes and cover letters to Sopheak@DieboltBrewing.com. Use “Beertender” as the subject line.
Diebolt is an equal opportunity employer.