Interested in joining the Diebolt Family? Check out our job listings below and drop us a line.
Diebolt Brewing Company is expanding production and is looking for an Assistant Brewer. We are seeking experienced candidates to join our brewhouse production team in Denver, CO. This position offers tremendous potential as we are in our fifth year of operation and growing quickly. If you meet the following qualifications; want to join a fun, dynamic team and have meaningful impact on the future of our brewery, then please submit your cover letter and resume email@example.com subject line Cellar Person.
- Clean, sanitize and purge tanks according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Transfer and carbonation of beer including proper operation of carbonation stones and CIP cart
- Record keeping of fermentation, transfer yields, treatments and procedures
- Daily monitoring of fermentation including temperature, ph and gravity
- Operation and maintenance of cellar equipment such as pumps, hoses, barrel fillers, filters etc.
- Assembling, breaking down and cleaning hoses and part configurations
- Cleaning and maintaining parts and equipment
- Filling, monitoring and emptying barrels with appropriate equipment and sanitation
- Mixing, measuring and handling corrosive and harmful chemicals according to safety procedures
- Communicate well within a team
- Uphold quality standards
- Passion for craft beer
- Desire to promote the brewery and contribute to growing production while maintaining positive attitude
- Ability to work evenings, weekends or work varied shifts
- Must be able to life 50 lbs, push or pull 165 lbs.
- Must be able to work on your feet for 8 hours.
- Must be able to crouch, bend, lift and reach
- Must be able to work in hot, loud, wet environment
- Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to modify process and procedures (under brewers supervision) to ensure consistency and quality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of recipes, process and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years brewing and/or cellar experience preferred
- Associates degree or higher and/or trade education in related field preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Calendar
- Knowledge of beer and draft beer systems
- Certified Cicerone Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred
- Open availability including nights and weekends
Email applications with Subject line Cellar Person firstname.lastname@example.org